Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What Is The Rate Today?

People call every day and say “what is the rate”? They just don’t realize what they are asking. Here are a few of the things I need to know before I can quote it.

1. Price or value if a refinance
2. Length of time to lock the rate in
3. Borrowers middle credit score
4. How much down payment (or equity if a refinance)
5. Type of property (such as condo, PUD, Manufactured home, single family or duplex)
6. Term desired
7. Loan type such as VA, FHA, THDA, Rural Housing or conventional.

And this isn’t all. When I have this info, I will probably say let me call you back in a few minutes. Just thought you might want to know why you need to deal with someone you trust.

Give me a call at 615-777-4663 or shoot me an email at George.Margrave@migonline.com if I can be of any help or if you have questions. 

No comments: