Thursday, January 20, 2011

Grown Children Still at Home?

I heard today that there are more men and women ages 25 to 34 living at home with their parents than at any time since 1981. This number is now 30% of that age group and the number is historically at 28%. So that means that I have a bunch of readers who are affected by this situation. I know it is nice to be with the family, but I also know this can be very awkward. We at MIG can help. Our first time buyer program gives us the ability to get these potential homeowners into a new home or condo in many cases with no cash out of pocket required. And the payment is usually cheaper than renting a comparable place since the interest rates are so low. And if this plan doesn't work, we could put you parents on the loan with the younger person and get them packing their bags. Please call (615-777-4663) or e-mail me for details, email address is george.margrave@migonline.com  

No comments: