Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday, June 11, 2010

You know, I just received the latest stats on the mortgage licensing situation. Seventy one per cent of the people are now passing the National test. I don’t know about the state test but I thought it was harder. That means that there are going to be fewer competitors’ for me come July 30th. That is unless the banks hire all the people that fail. They can do that you know. Obviously I recommend that you deal with a licensed person who has done the training and has the scores to prove it. My license number is 185895. The web site is http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/ Check out the site and look me up.
On another note congress still has not funded the Rural housing program and the Flood insurance program. You might want to let them know what you think about that. Although the market is better, we don’t need these kinds of impediments.

No comments: