Wednesday, June 2, 2010

As I write this I am in disbelief. I just cannot understand why congress has let the flood program expire again and has still not funded the Rural housing program. I encourage everyone to email their Senators and representatives. Their web sites will give you contact info.
Also Fannie Mae has imposed rules which will require Lenders to re pull credit before funding loans. So a lower credit score or increased debts can kill a transaction at the last minute. So all involved have to make sure our clients know the consequences of more debt or missed payments.
And lastly (this one is more positive), THDA has lowered interest rates. The Great Rate loan is 4.6% and the Great Start is 5.2% (this one provides a 4% grant). If you are not familiar with these call me at 777-HOME (4663) and I will show you how you can increase your sales.

No comments: