Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Are YOU a First Time Home Buyer? We can HELP!

I want to mention our expertise with First Time Home Buyers. My team accounted for the most THDA loans in the state for 2010. This fiscal year which is almost half done finds us in the lead again. I just want to point out that these loans are not always the easiest, but I think we are serving our community by working on them so diligently.



You may not realize it but in most cases we can structure it so that these buyers do not have to have money to make the purchase. (this is in spite of what you read in the media that 20% is required)The interest rates are great and as a result of this, our borrower often owns a home for less than the rent they were paying.


You can reach me at 615-777-4663 (HOME) or email me at George.Margrave@migonline.com .



No comments: