Friday, January 29, 2010

Are you ready for the blizzard of 2010?

I am. But the good thing is if we get sent home early, we are still available for you. My cell number is 481-L OAN (4663). And I know you guys will be out in your 4 wheel drive SUV’s writing contracts. If you need numbers or a quick pre-qual just call me.

Well there is another hammer about to fall on the long term lending business. FHA is requiring that there appraisal be handled in a method similar to (do I dare say it) HVCC. And you know what a nightmare that has been. It Starts Feb 8.
Not to worry. We have the answer. You know these types of things tend to punish the good guys (that is us). The crooks don’t abide by the rules anyway. But we know how to avoid the punishment and protect you. We have set up an FHA rotation that only includes good FHA appraisers that we trust. So no matter who it gets assigned to it will be quick and efficient. So there ”take that HUD”.

No comments: