Tuesday, April 28, 2009

How important is my score?

Many times you have seen credit score information in this spot. And many of you take heed. But from my observations there are many of my readers and of the population in general that have not let the importance of a good credit score soak in. Poor credit scores can be extremely costly and some folks are just oblivious. They can make your renter's insurance, home owner's insurance, car insurance, car loan interest rate or credit card interest rate be much more costly for you than for the person with good credit scores. Some folks just think they can't do anything about it. But that is not true. You just have to learn to manage credit and learn what helps it and what hurts. It is almost like overeating. It takes a life change to make it better.

I can help. If you or a friend wants help with it, just email me at george.margrave@migonline.com or call 777-HOME (4663).

No comments: